How can I create a single logon with the RDP client for users on Windows 2K and XP?
murras68
2006-06-28 17:09:14 UTC

I have a mixture of Windows 2000 and XP that are in a Windows 2003
domain.

We intend to have a majority of users using Terminal Services but do
not want them to login twice as they see this a chore.

Is there any way to have the RDP client 5.1 or 5.2 to become the
default desktop so that users can logon once as we will have users who
will be hotdesking between various sites.

Thanks M.
Patrick Rouse
2006-07-15 03:31:01 UTC
If users don't use the features of the local OS, why not replace the Windows
Client OS with a Linux Thin-Client OS like ThinStation or PXES?

http://www.sessioncomputing.com/thin-clients.htm
--
Patrick Rouse
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server