no internet explorer
s***@phatspot.com
2006-07-18 20:09:34 UTC
I have a terminal server setup and users connect with Wyse terminals.
They do not have the rights to use Internet Explorer, they use it by
putting an ie shortcut on their machine or other sneaky ways. How can I

make sure they do not get on the internet?
Patrick Rouse
2006-07-19 03:36:01 UTC
Restrict access via NTFS Permissions, Software Restriction Policy, BrsSuite
or just give them a dummy default gateway.

http://www.sessioncomputing.com/security.htm
--
Patrick Rouse
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server