Clipboard sharing not working between RDP and 2k Term Services
BH
2006-07-27 13:01:02 UTC
Clipboard sharing will not work with connections between XP and a 2000 Server
running TS in Remote Administration mode.

We do not have any relevant GPO's applying to this system.

Any thoughts?
Vera Noest [MVP]
2006-07-27 13:21:08 UTC
Check if this helps:

302443 - Clipboard Redirection May Not Work on Terminal Server
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=302443

Vera Noest
TS troubleshooting: http://ts.veranoest.net