This newsgroup will be retired
Maxim Oustiougov [MSFT]
2006-10-13 03:54:02 UTC
We are consolidating Terminal Services newsgroup to improve your experience.
Majority of Terminal Services related questions are being asked - and
answered - on microsoft.public.terminal_services.

This newsgroup will soon be retired - please post your questions on
microsoft.public.terminal_services.
--
Maxim Oustiougov,
Terminal Services Program Manager

Kjell Olausson
2006-10-14 10:43:56 UTC
Post by Maxim Oustiougov [MSFT]
We are consolidating Terminal Services newsgroup to improve your experience.
Majority of Terminal Services related questions are being asked - and
answered - on microsoft.public.terminal_services.
This newsgroup will soon be retired - please post your questions on
microsoft.public.terminal_services.
Where can I find microsoft.public.terminal_services? It's not on Google
Groups and my ISP doesn't have it on his news server.
--
Regards, Kjell O
Kållered, Sweden
<http://www.kio.nu>
Vera Noest [MVP]
2006-10-14 11:46:41 UTC
Maxim forgot .windows. in the name of the ng.
It's on Google (URL may wrap):

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windows.terminal_serv
ices
Vera Noest
TS troubleshooting: http://ts.veranoest.net
___ please respond in newsgroup, NOT by private email ___
Post by Kjell Olausson
Post by Maxim Oustiougov [MSFT]
We are consolidating Terminal Services newsgroup to improve
your experience. Majority of Terminal Services related
questions are being asked - and answered - on
microsoft.public.terminal_services.
This newsgroup will soon be retired - please post your
questions on microsoft.public.terminal_services.
Maxim Oustiougov [MSFT]
2006-10-24 18:10:32 UTC
Thank you for correction, Vera - it is indeed
microsoft.public.windows.terminal_services. My mistake (repeated in multiple
newsgroups through copy/paste :-(.

Maxim